maandag 27 december 2010

Episode 17 – By SlammingYourSpeakers

Did Pim already confuse you poor listener? Then wait till I am done?! (6) Bringing you summertunes while its snowing outside, this isnt completely normal but I’m quitte sure you’ll like it :)

This will be my last episode this year so I wish everyone a very happy new year in advance.I hope 2011 will be off tha hook!

The House Definition will bring you lots and lots of new beats, already starting with a HUGE mix brought to you by the skillz of Pim. We will expand and reach more and more listeners every day. We also hope that YOU could help us spreading the love of music. We do this together you know.. Music brings people together. Like the saying says: Rhythm is a dancer and God is a Dj. We could add our saying: Music is love. To it and make it complete. Thank you for your time and dedication and till next year!

Greetz

SyS


DOWNLOAD

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten