zondag 7 november 2010

Special Episode 10 - By SlammingYourSpeakers

This is it!



One hour full of Slamming Sidney Samson! Because you all voted Sidney as THE favorite Dj/Producer in the Poll that I mention earlier. Sidney won with 35% of the votes and left even bigger names like David Guetta(25%) and Fedde le Grand(12%) far behind. I’ve brought together 26(!) tracks which contains 20 Sidney tracks or remixes.



I Think I did a pretty good job and it was quit hard for me to do so. Mixing is fun but I’m used to pick out randomly tracks that I like and not be bounded on 1 artist. So it was kinda nerve breaking in the beginning but it took shape very soon. I’m proud on this episode as I am on every episode I create because I’m a perfectionist in al I do. I will not take any rest before I know that I’ve pushed myself to the limit again en that I’m happy with the Episode that my man Pim wil put online for me.



I’m also proud on what we achieved so soon. Two and a half month further and we see some really nice results in subscribers and downloads. We can’t do this al alone and we need our solid base of subscribers to keep growing and keep getting better.

But not to forget. The House Definition Podcast wasn’t at the point it is now if Pim and I didn’t work so good together. Pim, *hugs*, we did a amazing job together. Thanks!



Up to another celebration at the 25th Episode :D


DOWNLOAD

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten